JBL Energil 1L
Main food for turtles and pond terrapins
- Main food for turtles and pond terrapins: whole fish and crustaceans for turtles 10-50 cm in size, complete food for turtles
- Excellent palatability: untreated, whole fish and crustaceans
- Floats on surface: encourages movement through natural preying instinct
- Turtles choose JBL food: high-quality ingredients, feed formulation created by practical research, no cheap, processed fishmeal
- Contents: main food, Energil. Can be stored for 3 years unopened, use within 3 months after opening.
Delivery time: 3-7 working days.
Buy this product and earn 21.00 reward points. Click here to login.
Especially for the nutritional requirements of turtles
Most turtles and terrapins are omnivores. They particularly like to eat fish and water animals. To a lesser extent they like to eat aquatic plants. JBL offers a comprehensive range for the species-appropriate diet for turtles and terrapins, to meet the respective requirements of the animals’ size. Dried fish and crustaceans, as well as algae are ranked first.
Other good reasons to feed JBL food
Impressive palatability for turtles and terrapins: practice research including feeds in the wild / using high-value fish protein (no cheap fish meal is used) / no vitamin loss thanks to airtight packaging.
Turtles: young, growing animals: In the water area 2 to 4 times a day as much as they eat within approx. 10 - 15 minutes, adult animals: 4 to 5 feeds per week.