JBL ReptilJungle L-U-W Light alu 70w
Wide-beam spotlight for rainforest terrariums
- Full spectrum solar light (spot light) made of aluminium for rainforest terrariums with 40° wide beam spot
- Complete solution: L-U-W = light+UV+warmth. All-day lighting with 5000 K colour temperature for 10-12 hours per day
- Metal halide lamps (L-U-W/HQI) require special ballasts such as the JBL TempSet Unit L-U-W for operation. Do not simply screw into a socket without ballast
- Aluminium body: better heat dissipation – more output, more UV output, no overheating
- Package contents: 1 wide-beam spotlight for rainforest terrariums
Delivery time: 3-7 working days.
Buy this product and earn 73.00 reward points. Click here to login.
Metal-halide lamps (e.g. JBL L-U-W or HQI) require a special ballast for the respective wattage for operation. JBL offers installation kits for 35, 50 and 70 W.
Nature as a model
Terrarium animals are cold-blooded animals, which are strongly dependent on light, particularly on the quality and intensity of the light. Activity, food intake, digestion or rest phases are influenced by the change of day and night and the intensity of light. Depending on the light source, there are differences in output and quality of the light.