JBL TempSet Unit L-U-W 70w
Installation kit for metal-halide lamps, e.g. LUW and HQI
- For the safe operation of any metal-halide lamp: pre-assembled installation kit with quick coupling
- Attach holder in terrarium cover, screw in LUW lamp (separately available), plug in
- Lamp angle freely adjustable up to 180°, heat-resistant to 270 °C. For metal halide lamps such a socket with ballast is absolutely necessary, as they cannot be operated in normal sockets without ballast
- Made in Germany – quality ballast with automatic shut-off, overheat protection, safety shutdown (if metal-halide lamps do not ignite).
- Package contents: installation kit ready for connection for all metal-halide lamps with E27 socket. (Available for the following wattages: 35, 50 and 70 W)
Delivery time: 3-7 working days.
Buy this product and earn 197.00 reward points. Click here to login.
Metal-halide lamps (e.g. JBL L-U-W or HQI) require a special ballast for the respective wattage for operation. JBL offers installation kits for 35, 50 and 70 W.
The quality ballast is equipped with an automatic shut-off that does not even attempt to ignite the lamp in the event of the following problems or switches it off automatically after 2-3 attempts:
- defective metal halide lamp
- too old metal halide lamp
Modelled on nature
Terrarium animals are cold-blooded animals, which are strongly dependent on light, especially on the quality and intensity of the light. Activity, food intake, digestion or rest phases are influenced by the change of day and night and the intensity of light. Depending on the light source, there are differences in output and quality of the light. With metal-halide lamps you can easily install the right light in your terrarium and align it to its best position. Its angle can be freely adjusted up to 180°. The device is heat-resistant to 270 °C.